Here are some of the individuals and organizations who are endorsing Kimberly Anne Tucker for the House of Delegates in District 81:
- The Sierra Club
- Code Blue
- LGBT Democrats of Virginia
- The Norfolk Federation of Teachers
- Our Revolution (Hampton Roads affiliate)
- U.S. Congressman Bobby Scott
- Former U.S. Congressman Tom Perriello
- Virginia Lieutenant Governor candidate Justin Fairfax
- Virginia State Senator Louise Lucas
- Delegate Mamie Locke
- Delegate Mark Levine
- Delegate Mark Simon
- Chesapeake City Council Member Dr. Ella Ward
- Former Delegate William “Fergie” Reid
- Former Chesapeake Mayor Dr. Bill Ward
- VA Dems Veterans and Military Families Caucus Chair Terron Sims II
- Virginia Young Democrats President James Lewis
- Former Candidate for Virginia Lieutenant Governor Susan Platt
- Former Candidate for House of Delegates Nancy Carothers
Former Congressman, Diplomat, & Activist
Former Candidate for Lt. Governor
I’ve been around politics long enough to recognize the real deal when I see it. And in an election that’s as important as the one VIrginians face this year, all of my experience tells me that Kimberly Anne Tucker is the only candidate for the House of Delegates in the 81st district who deserves your support.
Kimberly is smart, an independent thinker and, like me, she’s not afraid to speak up when she sees something that needs to be fixed. Most important, though, is the fact that she’s a true citizen-activist. One hundred percent of her focus is on the people in her district who get up every morning, play by the rules, and do their best to participate in the American Dream. She’s not working for big money corporations and she’s not for sale.
I urge you to stand with Kimberly Anne Tucker and support her campaign to provide a voice for everyday voters in the 81st district. When she says, “I’m not running for office, I’m running for you,” she means it.
Former Candidate for 81st House District
I applaud Kimberly Anne Tucker’s courage in standing up for her disabled students. As the grandparent of a special needs child, I am grateful to those who would stop unkindness to such children. Kimberly Anne and I have both taken risks and suffered to fight for what we believe, and I am sure we are sisters in spirit.